Boon Street Art - Call for volunteers
Join the Boon Street Art team and be part of making this awesome festival happen.
We are looking for volunteers to fill shifts of ‘morning 9am-1pm’ and ‘afternoon 1pm-5pm’, for Friday 25, Sat 26, and Sun 27th.
We’re also needing a few extra hands to help in the set-up in the days beforehand, including some base colour priming with rollers, from Monday 21 – Thursday 24 November.
What do BOON volunteers do?
- Handing stuff up to the artist on their ladders and lifts etc
- Be a general runner – maybe go grab a drink or a coffee for them, fetch materials or paint etc. (we pay for these items)
- Be an extra set of hands for setting up and pulling down gear, preparing paints etc – so essential to be on time!
- Be present throughout to prevent disruption and distraction
- Give out festival maps to onlookers and answer questions if you can
- Record the process if you can/want to – social media posts on your own social media is great!
- Keep a head count of visitors to their site
- Some artists may want help filling in colours
- Have fun!
If you’re interested, please get in touch to let us know:
- If you can volunteer for Boon
- If you can, which slots do you want to do – mornings 9am-1pm and afternoons 1pm-5pm, Friday-Saturday-Sunday?
- Can you help at all in the days beforehand?
Friday 25th, Saturday 26th, and Sunday 27th of November
Mornings 9am – 1pm and afternoons 1pm – 5pm
Nov 25 – 27, 2022
See description for times
CBD and Dinsdale