50 Shades of Autumn 2022
Sculpture Park photography competition this April for Primary students to Adults
PHOTO ELIGIBILITY Photos that adhere to the following terms are eligible to win in the 50 Shades of Autumn 2022
- Photos submitted must be taken by the person entering the competition between Easter Weekend Friday 15th April 2022 and Monday, 2nd May 2022.
- Photos submitted must be taken from within The Sculpture Park at Waitakaruru Arboretum Maximum 2 image entries per person (in total) — using jpg format with image title
- Charges for entry to the park apply ($15/adult;$5/child). Please book your self-guided visit through our website www.sculpturepark.co.nz
- There is a $20 entry fee for all entries in the adult category. (see the website for details)
- The top FIVE photographs from the Tertiary and Adult entries will be part of a exhibition at Welcome Swallow Gallery in Hamilton East.
OWNERSHIP + USAGE RIGHTS
Photos submitted through the entry form for the 50 Shades of Autumn 2022 Competition will remain the sole property of the photographer.
The photographer gives permission of usage for the image submitted in the Competition, through The Sculpture Park at Waitakaruru Arboretum promotional channels, and any other platform chosen by The Sculpture Park at Waitakaruru Arboretum with full attribution to the original photographer.
By submitting a photo, the photographer states that any person shown in the photo has given consent for it to be used for the reason above.
Photos will be shared on Instagram & Facebook #50shadesofautumn202